During the last years we completed many IT projects to support business process and manufacturing plants. Thanks to this we accumulated a whole spectrum of practical experience from those areas. We can support you with our knowledge on the following topics:
- project management methodologies,
- analysis techniques,
- software design techniques,
- development team management,
- development tools, middleware and frameworks for the Java platform,
- relational data bases,
- OOP design patterns,
- system architectures,
- system integration techniques,
- IT systems for business,
- IT systems for manufacturing.
Manufacturing plant management
Building IT systems for manufacturing requires a synergy of two areas of expertise: software engineering and manufacturing plant management. Because of this we also gained practical experiences in:
- supply management,
- piecework based motivational systems,
- organizing the flow of information on the production line,
- Lean Manufacturing methodologies.
Open Source strategies
We constantly monitor the open source community, use their software and take part in several projects. We also publish a book titled Open Source Projects – how are they organized and make money. Our wide experience in this area can help you with:
- organizing open source projects,
- building business models around them,
- using open source as an element of your PR.